Want a job that makes a difference in the lives of others? Come join the GRACE Family and be a part of the change!
GRACE is seeking an energetic, organized, mission-minded individual to plan and implement annual and special programs and fundraising events for the organization.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- management of all event activities including volunteers, budget, marketing, sponsor & donor solicitation;
- public relations with churches, clubs, organizations, cities and volunteers through various communication efforts;
- service as a spokesperson and agency representative at meetings and events.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in public relations preferred;
- 3-5 years experience in non-profit fund development and event planning preferred;
- demonstrated computer knowledge including experience in Microsoft software and Sage Fund Raising 50/Abila software preferred; excellent presentation skills to large and small groups.
Position reports to the Director of Development.
Forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or mail to GRACE, Attn: M. Simpkins, P.O. Box 412, Grapevine, TX 76099.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the results of a criminal background check and drug screen.